This policy is subject to the provisions of our Terms and Conditions of Use (hyperlink), which are incorporated by reference into this policy.
Categories of Personal Information we Collect
We collect personal information from you when you register for a Site account, place an order with us, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, if any, or otherwise send a request or inquiry to us. In general, the types of personal information we may collect include:
- Registration Information: When you register with us, we may collect your name, shipping and billing address, e-mail, phone number and other contact information.
- Order History: When you make purchases with us, we collect and store information about your purchases, such as order date, order amount, items purchased, payment method, shipping information, and the like.
- Purchase Information: If you make a purchase through the Site, we collect your shipping and payment information, such as you credit or debit card number, expiration date and other information necessary to process your payment. We use this information only to process your purchase. We do not store this information unless you are a registered user and you choose to save this information to your account for future purchases.
- Other Information: We also collect and store information about any inquiries or communications you submit to us, and any promotions in which you participate at our Site. In addition, we collect your e-mail address and name if you sign up to receive information about the latest deals, promotions and information from Neely & Chloe In addition, we may receive other aggregate, demographic information about our customers.
We may also collect personal information about you from other third parties, such as demographic firms, to make our future service and marketing efforts more efficient and personalized for you.
How We Use Your Information
In general, we may use the information we collect from you, including any personal information, for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you e-mails to confirm your order status and shipment, or to otherwise communicate with you about your order
- To communicate with you about your account
- If you have opted in, to send you marketing information by e-mail, postal mail and/or text message, about our products, services, contests, and promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences, to develop and provide products and services tailored to your interests and to otherwise personalize your experiences at our Site
- To better understand how users access and use our Site on an aggregate level
- To provide troubleshooting, technical support and customer service to users
- To help us address problems with and improve our Site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics and for research purposes
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business
How We Disclose Your Personal Information
We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes, unless we receive your consent. However, we may disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- Neely & Chloe Affiliates: We may share your personal information with other members of the Neely & Chloe family of companies (e.g Neely & Chloe affiliates and subsidiaries). When we do, they may only use personal information for the purposes described in this policy.
- Service Providers: We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents that perform functions on our behalf. These third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of personal information and to only use it for the purposes for which they have been engaged by us.
- Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the acquiring company.
- Legal Process: We may also disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena or other legal process.
Notwithstanding the above, we may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with other third parties for marketing, advertising, research or other purposes. For example, if we display advertisements on behalf of a third party, we may share aggregate, demographic information with that third party about the users to whom we displayed the advertisements.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. There are two types of cookies: session-based and persistent-based cookies.
- Session Cookies: Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged in to the Site. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests, store the items you have added to your shopping cart, and verify your identity after you have logged in and as you move through our Site.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity, which may be combined with other user information.
Third Party Cookies. In addition, we may permit certain third party cookies to be placed on our Site. For example, we may engage third parties to track and analyze non-personally identifiable Site data. We use the data collected by such third parties to help us administer and improve the quality of the Site and services and to analyze usage. We do not provide these third parties with any personal information that we have collected about you.
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Site visitors who disable their web browsers’ ability to accept cookies will be able to browse the Site; however, many site features, such as the shopping cart, will not function if you disable cookies.
Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs). We or the third parties we engage to track and analyze Site data may employ clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs) to help us better manage content on the Site. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages.
Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. In addition, you can not control, delete, or disable the acceptance of Flash cookies through your browser. To learn how to manage your settings for Flash cookies, visit http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html#117118.
Your Choices Regarding Marketing
We may use personal information that you provide to us to send you direct mail or e-mail advertisements for products or services that we or other companies that we work with offer and that we think you may be interested in.
If you do not want to receive these communications, you can update your marketing information-sharing preferences using the following methods:
- URL/E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Mail your request to Neely & Chloe, 120 east 23rd Street, 5th Floor, NY NY 10010
Please note your preference as stated below:
“I prefer not to receive e-mail advertisements, such as updates regarding products and services, special promotions or upcoming events.” (You may also click the designated link at the bottom of all Neely & Chloe e-mail advertisements to be removed from future e-mail updates.)
“I prefer not to receive direct mail advertisements, such as periodic catalogs and mailings regarding products and services, special promotions or upcoming events.” (Please note that direct mail requests may take up to six to eight weeks to become effective.)
Links to Other Websites and Services
Websites provided by Neely & Chloe may include links to other Internet sites maintained by third parties. Neely & Chloe provides these links to you solely as a convenience, and the inclusion of these links and associated sites does not imply endorsement by Neely & Chloe of the linked sites. You access these sites at your own risk and by accessing them you leave Neely & Chloe website. Linked sites are not under the control of Neely & Chloe and Neely & Chloe is not responsible for the contents of these sites.
This site is not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from, or target our Site to, children under the age of 13. If we become aware that any child under the age of 13 has submitted any personal information to Neely & Chloe through the Site, we will delete his or her information from our files.
We maintain commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information transmitted to us using this website. For example, to guard your information, our website uses SSL technology, which encrypts your credit card number, name and address so only Neely & Chloe is able to decode this information. To be sure your connection is secure, look at the bottom status bar of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser) the SSL is active and your information is secure. Most browsers offer additional security alerts as well. If for some reason you are unable to connect to our secure server, please call us at +1 917 740 2945to place an order by phone. You should be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security all of the time.
There are also certain steps you should take to safeguard your account and information. For example, you should select a secure password that only you know, and should always sign out of your account when finished. It is your responsibility to protect the confidentiality of your password in order to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account and password. You should immediately change your password and notify us if you discover or suspect any unauthorized use of your account.
This policy replaces all previous disclosures we may have provided you about our information practices. We reserve the right to change this policy, and to apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. If there are material changes to this policy, or if our information practices change materially with regard to personal information that we have previously collected from you, we will notify you by posting the policy changes on our website with a new effective date and/or notifying you by email, and will give you the choice of opting out of the material changes.
Protecting Your Personal Information
You may come in contact with websites, e-mails or texts that try to lure you into providing personal information with the offer of a Neely & Chloe gift card. Neely & Chloe does not sponsor these offers nor are we affiliated with the promotion originators. If you become aware of any potentially fraudulent activity on a website or in an e-mail or text, please forward the information to Inquiries@neelyandchloe.com or call us at +1 917 740 2945 so that we can follow up. We take these matters, and the protection of our customers’ sensitive information, very seriously.
If you’re not comfortable shopping online (and would prefer to make your purchase via telephone), just give us a call at +1 +1 917 740 2945. Our Customer Service Representatives will be happy to assist you.
Terms and Conditions
- Products and Services for Personal UseThe products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- Purchase Related Policies and Procedures To view policies and procedures related to orders placed through this Site (such as order processing, shipping and handling, returns and exchanges), click here.
- Accuracy of InformationWe attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors, information or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Intellectual PropertyAll information and content available on the Site and its look and feel, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the “Content”) is the property ofNeely & Chloe Online, our affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by United States and international laws, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks.Except as set forth in the limited licenses in Section 6 below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content nor any portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent.
- Limited LicensesWe grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Site. This limited license does not include the right to: (a) frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof; (b) republish, redistribute, transmit, sell, license or download the Site or any and/or all Content (except caching or as necessary to view the Site); (c) make any use of the Site or any and/or all Content other than personal use; (d) modify, reverse engineer or create any derivative works based upon either the Site or any and/or all Content; (e) collect account information for the benefit of yourself or another party; (f) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any and/or all Content; or (g) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure. You must retain, without modification, all proprietary notices on the Site or affixed to or contained in the Site.We also grant you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to the Site (i) may link to, but not replicate, any and/or all of our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive controversial or illegal or inappropriate for any ages; (v) may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; and (vi) may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link and cease any linking unless separately and expressly authorized in writing by us to resume linking.Any unauthorized use by you of the Site or any and/or all of our Content automatically terminates the limited licenses set forth in this Section 6 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.
- Your Obligations and Responsibilities In the access or use of the Site, you shall comply with these Terms and Conditions and the special warnings or instructions for access or use posted on the Site. You shall act always in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith. You may not make any change or alteration to the Site or any Content or services that may appear on this Site and may not impair in any way the integrity or operation of the Site. Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, if you default negligently or willfully in any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you shall be liable for all the losses and damages that this may cause toNeely & Chloe , our affiliates, partners or licensors.
- Your Account You may choose to create an account at our Site if you are over thirteen (13) years of age. Do not register if you are not over thirteen (13) years of age. If you are over thirteen (13) years of age and do register, you will have an email address/username and password for your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your computer. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use.We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if these Terms and Conditions are violated or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be inNeely & Chloe best interests to do so.
- Third Party Links We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit.
- User ContentWhen you transmit, upload, post, e-mail or otherwise make available data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages or other materials (“User Content”) on the Site, you are entirely responsible for such User Content. Such User Content constitutes a Submission under Section 11 above. This means that all third parties, and not we, are entirely responsible for all User Content that they post to the Site. You agree not to engage in or assist or encourage others to engage in transmitting, uploading, posting, e-mailing or otherwise making available on the Site User Content that (a) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (c) is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading; (d) you were compensated for or granted any consideration by any third party; or (e) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. In addition, you agree not to transmit, upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise make available any software viruses, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitation or promotional material, including chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You further agree not to (i) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; (ii) “stalk” or otherwise harass including advocating harassment of another, entrap or harm any third party including harming minors in any way; (iii) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content; (iv) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; or (v) collect or store personally identifiable data about other users.We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Site and therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including, without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Site.You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and we reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others.
- Copyright Complaints We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that a work has been copied on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please click here to find out how to notify us of a claimed infringement.
- Representations and Warranties; Limitation of LiabilityTHE SITE IS PRESENTED “AS IS.” WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE.YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE), UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITE; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE SITE; (e) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES (f) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT OR (g) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE OR YOUR USE THEREOF REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).YOU AGREE THAT NO CLAIMS OR ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THE USE OF THE SITE OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION RELATING TO SUCH CLAIM OR ACTION AROSE.
- IndemnificationYou agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site or breach of these Terms and Conditions. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- DisputesWith respect to any dispute regarding the Site, all rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws ofNew York , as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within New York . Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in New York and you submit to the jurisdiction and proceedings thereof, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of our affiliates, partners or licensors or otherwise have a cause of action in equity, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court of competent jurisdiction and you consent to jurisdiction and venue in any such court for such purposes. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Rules then prevailing with the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Terms and Conditions, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
- GeneralYou acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the Site, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site and release of notice of such change. Your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site.Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitrary award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision.If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at Inquiries@neelyandchloe.com
We hope you’ll love your order, but if it isn’t quite right returning to us is easy. You can return unworn item(s) to us within 14 days of receipt for a full refund; your statutory rights are not affected. This service is free for all returns within the US. For the rest of the world there is a returns charge of $33, which will be deducted from your refund amount.
The item(s) should be returned unused and in perfect condition, with all tags still attached. Any additions, including charms and dust bags, should be included in your return. All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging. Please ensure when returning the parcel that the Sophie Hulme gift box is properly protected with the brown box provided. Returns that are damaged may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive a damaged or faulty item, please contact Customer Care immediately on 1844 311 0362 (USA toll free), or email email@example.com
HOW TO RETURN
1. Write return code(s) for item(s) you wish to return on the dispatch & returns note enclosed in your order
2. Securely re-wrap item(s) in the original packaging (covering outbound dispatch labels) and enclose the returns note
3. Affix the sticky return address label to your package
All successfully returned items will be credited to the original payment method, you will receive an email notification when your return has been processed. Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days from the date we receive a return; this is due to our processing and quality control practices, and the varying processing times between payment providers.
At this time we are unable to process exchanges – if you wish to exchange an item, please return the original and then place another order for the alternative.